Peringatan untuk sesiapa yang memakai contact lenses!!
Berhati-hati ketika anda memasak atau BBQ..
Anda mungkin akan kehilangan penglihatan..
PLEASE MUST READ CAREFULLY…
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire) While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this? Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…! Friends, if u feel the information is important, Please like it and pass this message to All your near & dear ones by sharing it on your wall.